Home » RDBMS Server » Networking and Gateways » HOW TO RUN APPLICATIONS ON THE WEB (ORACLE)
HOW TO RUN APPLICATIONS ON THE WEB [message #332233] Tue, 08 July 2008 00:11 Go to next message
niceali_17@hotmail.com
Dear Martin,

this is ali from uk. i need some if you could please give me. i have developed some applications using Oracle 10g, form 6i and reports 6i under windows vista operating system. I want to run these application on the web. i m trying to test using the web tester available in form and reports 6i. i am unable to understand the following perameters ;
Form:
Userid:
Other Parameters:
Look and Feel: GenericOracle
Color scheme: TealRedKhakiBlueOlivePurple
Web listener (HTTPD) details:
Web host:
Web port:

i have OEM as well running with listener. so could you please help me in testing and runing the entire application through web.

regards,

Ali
Re: HOW TO RUN APPLICATIONS ON THE WEB [message #332237 is a reply to message #332233] Tue, 08 July 2008 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
>i have developed some applications using Oracle 10g, form 6i and reports 6i under windows vista operating system.

Forms 6/Reports6 are from last century & never certified with 10g nor Vista.
Now that you've dug yourself a very deep hole, how/why should come to your rescue?
Re: HOW TO RUN APPLICATIONS ON THE WEB [message #332253 is a reply to message #332233] Tue, 08 July 2008 01:01 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
You might be interested in reading Oracle Forms Server Release 6i: Deploying Forms Applications to the Web with iAS documentation.
Previous Topic: TNSPING Result Analysis
Next Topic: Listener problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:46:09 CDT 2024