Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Tree structure as folders (Oracle apex)
Tree structure as folders [message #345920] Fri, 05 September 2008 04:56 Go to next message
parag_narkhede
Hello,
I am using oracle apex for one application development.
in this application, we want "windows explorer" kind page.
In this application users will upload documents in will store them in forlders.
there will be a tree consisting of folders, which will show contents of these folders. so the tree structure will be on left side and will show contents on right side.

Can anyone tell me , how can we do this?
Re: Tree structure as folders [message #346120 is a reply to message #345920] Sat, 06 September 2008 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
will breadcrumb help you. of course it will be tedious with more number of folders and increase of pages may not serve desired results.

in round about way you shall create master detail record and shall see through some report region.

yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Re: Tree structure as folders [message #346275 is a reply to message #345920] Mon, 08 September 2008 01:05 Go to previous message
parag_narkhede
Thanks for your reply.
But since i am new to this technology. so can you please tell in terms of technical word like what kind of region we should choose, which objects we will have to include in such a page.

looking forward for your help
Previous Topic: What is the username and password for apex login??
Next Topic: oracle reports in share point
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:21:32 CDT 2024