Home » Server Options » Streams & AQ » AQ Enqueue Problem (merged)
icon11.gif  AQ Enqueue Problem (merged) [message #350814] Fri, 26 September 2008 08:57 Go to next message
Meetgaurav

HI

I created a AQ Queue using

EXEC DBMS_AQADM.CREATE_QUEUE_TABLE(Queue_table => 'QQ_TABLE', Queue_payload_type =>'sys.aq$_jms_text_message');

EXEC DBMS_AQADM.CREATE_QUEUE(Queue_name=>'QQ_QQ', Queue_table=>'QQ_TABLE');

EXEC DBMS_AQADM.START_QUEUE(Queue_name=>'QQ_QQ',Enqueue=>TRUE);
commit;

My MDB is running on OC4J 10.1.3.1. I used a servlet to poll in the AQ Queue and My MDB is picking the Message Successfully. Now I tried to Enqueue using PL/SQL package. And I successfully enqueued in the AQ, But the problem is MDB is not picking the message from AQ. But I found 1 thing the Retry count is keep on increasing. So my MDB is trying to pick but not. Can any one please assist me whats the problem here..

[Updated on: Fri, 26 September 2008 12:22] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: AQ Enqueue Problem [message #350819 is a reply to message #350814] Fri, 26 September 2008 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meetgaurav

I found 1 more thing SENDER_PROTOCOL = 0 when polling through Servlet and SENDER_PROTOCOL=" " When polling through PL/SQL Package.

How Polling from Servlet is Differ from Polling through a PL/SQL Package ???.. Please assist
Oracle AQ Enqueu Problem [message #350820 is a reply to message #350814] Fri, 26 September 2008 09:10 Go to previous message
Meetgaurav

HI

I created a AQ Queue using

EXEC DBMS_AQADM.CREATE_QUEUE_TABLE(Queue_table => 'QQ_TABLE', Queue_payload_type =>'sys.aq$_jms_text_message');

EXEC DBMS_AQADM.CREATE_QUEUE(Queue_name=>'QQ_QQ', Queue_table=>'QQ_TABLE');

EXEC DBMS_AQADM.START_QUEUE(Queue_name=>'QQ_QQ',Enqueue=>TRUE);
commit;

My MDB is running on OC4J 10.1.3.1. I used a servlet to poll in the AQ Queue and My MDB is picking the Message Successfully. Now I tried to Enqueue using PL/SQL package. And I successfully enqueued in the AQ, But the problem is MDB is not picking the message from AQ. But I found 1 thing the Retry count is keep on increasing. So my MDB is trying to pick but not. Can any one please assist me whats the problem here..

I found 1 more thing SENDER_PROTOCOL = 0 when polling through Servlet and SENDER_PROTOCOL=" " When polling through PL/SQL Package.

Polling from Servlet is Differ from Polling through a PL/SQL Package.. Please assist
Previous Topic: Stopping Stream replication to restart server
Next Topic: Stream_pool_size parameter setting on 0racle 10g releae 2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:55:24 CDT 2024