Home » RDBMS Server » Server Utilities » exp hangs at cluster definitions (merged)
exp hangs at cluster definitions (merged) [message #352354] Tue, 07 October 2008 04:51 Go to next message
sureshm.ora
Hai ..

When i am trying to do backup of schema objects using exp utility it was hanging at exporting cluster definitions it was not showing any errors . How to troubleshoot please help me..

thanks

suresh
exp hangs at exporting cluster definitions [message #352355 is a reply to message #352354] Tue, 07 October 2008 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sureshm.ora
Hai ..

When i am trying to do backup of schema objects using exp utility it was hanging at exporting cluster definitions it was not showing any errors . How to troubleshoot please help me..

thanks

suresh
Re: exp hangs at cluster definitions [message #352360 is a reply to message #352354] Tue, 07 October 2008 05:40 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Don't multipost your question.
Post all interesting information like the command you executed, the log file you have.

In the end, query v$session, v$sessin_wait and/or activate a trace on export session to see what it does.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: IMPDP with constraints
Next Topic: How to combine multiple control files in SQL*Loader
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 12:59:13 CDT 2024