Home » Server Options » Streams & AQ » DBMS_AQ
DBMS_AQ [message #353461] Mon, 13 October 2008 23:50 Go to next message
ramya29p
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the use of DBMS_AQ with Example. In which case we will use Advanced Queue, and how to create a Queue.?
Re: DBMS_AQ [message #353465 is a reply to message #353461] Tue, 14 October 2008 00:15 Go to previous message
Kevin Meade
google for it and start reading. I had this same question years ago. There is an amazing amount of examples on the internet. I am not trying to avoid answering questions for you, simply pointing out that many of us here do not care to recreate examples of techniques already created by 100 other people todate or recapitulate a manual, when this is easily accessible.

For example, I did this google: DBMS_AQ and in 300 milliseconds, got hits for:

Quote:
a generic syntax page
the oracle manual for it
Burleson Consulting quick notes
TomKyte faq and answers

Your search will find this stuff just as easily as mine. There is no short cut for this one. You are going to have to do a considerable amount of reading (several hours maybe), but that is must how IM works ain't it.

do the google, then let us know what you find. If after you fool around with it for a day or two, you dont' understand something about it, then come back. We will be happy to help you once you show us the effort you have put into your own work.

Kevin
Previous Topic: stream conflict for delete, Unique key, Foreign Key
Next Topic: tnsnames
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:47:31 CDT 2024