Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » More than 2 columns as PK (APEX 3.2)
More than 2 columns as PK [message #358406] Tue, 11 November 2008 02:41 Go to next message
vishal gupta
Hi,
I am working on APEX 3.2 and creating a Tabular Form based on a table which has 4 columns as part of the PK.
But , when I am trying to create the Tabular form ,I am able to see only two columns as PK in the Wizard.
Can't we have more than two columns as PK while creating Tabular Form ?
Can anyone suggest any workarounds for this ?

regards
Re: More than 2 columns as PK [message #358481 is a reply to message #358406] Tue, 11 November 2008 09:32 Go to previous message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi,

Quote:

any workarounds for this

1. very feable memory. concatenate the column using pipe and try to give it in single column provided all columns are varchar2

2. create two separate regions / pages . pass the parameters to apex page columns (p15_ ... ) better if it is two separate pages.
on the detail page write before header process that will fetch required recrods of previous page selection.

i may be touching my nose on the round about the way there may be some other simple solutions. Till someone suggests, you can play around.

i achieved for three columns Embarassed

yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Previous Topic: whts wrong in this????
Next Topic: Query - Apex
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:43:24 CDT 2024