Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » How to change column header font-size (APEX 3.1.2, Oracle database 10g XE)
How to change column header font-size [message #394727] Sun, 29 March 2009 22:50 Go to next message
dbhossain

Dear experts,
The following command changing the font weight and fontname as well of "Age Group" column but not the font size. is that wrong of my command to take effect on font size?

Kind regards,
--kamal

<div style="font-family:verdana; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold;">Age Group; 

Re: How to change column header font-size [message #394865 is a reply to message #394727] Mon, 30 March 2009 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
Works for me.
Just close the div tag.
Meanwhile, what does this have to do with Oracle?
/forum/fa/5968/0/
  • Attachment: Picture 2.png
    (Size: 45.59KB, Downloaded 2388 times)
Re: How to change column header font-size [message #394966 is a reply to message #394865] Mon, 30 March 2009 23:01 Go to previous message
dbhossain

Dear mr. Mahesh Rajendran,

Thank you very much. i try with your code but still "Age Group" font size not changing. is that for the reason of "Theme"? or i am not placing that code in the right place?

<div style="font-family:verdana; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold;">Age Group</div>

<div style="font-family:verdana; font-size:32px; font-weight:bold;">Age Group</div>

<div style="font-family:verdana; font-size:100px; font-weight:bold;">Age Group</div>

There is no outstanding changes over font size found with the above code.

** Pls. find the attachment of my code segment and output screen.

Regards,
-Kamal

Previous Topic: HTML DB using existing schemas
Next Topic: how to find computer name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:07:16 CDT 2024