Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » converting from oracle report to BI report
converting from oracle report to BI report [message #401245] Sun, 03 May 2009 03:48 Go to next message
justb2009
Dear All,
Actually I'm trying to convert my oracle 10g report to oracle BI report using the following code but its not work so I'm wondering if u can help me.

and this is the code that I use :
java.exe -classpath D:\Jdev\project\xdocore.jar;d:\Jdev\project\collections.zip;d:\Jdev\project\aolj.jar;d:\Jdev\project\xmlparserv2-904.jar oracle.apps.xdo.rdfparser.BIPBatchConversion -source d:\reports\pay -target d:\reports\pay\output -oraclehome D:\oracle\BIToolsHome_1
-debug
please feel free to contact me at my email justb2004@hotmail.com
Regards,

Bilal
Re: converting from oracle report to BI report [message #401261 is a reply to message #401245] Sun, 03 May 2009 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Not that I'd know the answer, but - would you mind to explain what exactly "does not work"?
Re: converting from oracle report to BI report [message #401266 is a reply to message #401261] Sun, 03 May 2009 09:52 Go to previous message
justb2009
Thank you very much for your reply,actually its give me the following error:

-------------------------
Failed to load main-class manifest attribute from D:\conv\lib\xdocore.jar
-------------------------

This is the error and then its exit from command prombet and didn't genrate any file to my output folder.

Thank you again and waite your kindly advaice.

Regards,

Bilal
Previous Topic: Antivirus scanning of RPD files
Next Topic: How to integrate Oracle BI Publisher via Web Services in Oracle Forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:41:32 CDT 2024