Home » Developer & Programmer » Precompilers, OCI & OCCI » Oracle XML API for C (merged)
icon5.gif  Oracle XML API for C (merged) [message #408241] Mon, 15 June 2009 07:44 Go to next message
suksar
Hi friends,
I am new in oracle xml API in C.

Checking oracle supplied demo code for validating xmls in C via oracle provided header file.
There I just came to know that,
By default, error messages are printed to stderr. An error message callback may be provided at initialization time, however. If given, error numbers and text are passed to that function, and the user may do whatever they wish with them. Location information (line number and source filename) is available through the xmlwhere function. This function should only be called while an error is in progress (i.e. while in the error callback function). Error message callback functions should be declared using the XML_MSGHDLRF function prototype macro.

If any body have any sample code with them eleborating above scenario where one can redirect stderr message to user defined function. If you kindly share the same that would be great help for me.

Regards,
Suksar

icon5.gif  Oracle XML API for C [message #408242 is a reply to message #408241] Mon, 15 June 2009 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suksar
Hi friends,

Checking oracle supplied demo code for validating xmls in C via oracle provided header file.
By default, error messages are printed to stderr. An error message callback may be provided at initialization time, however. If given, error numbers and text are passed to that function, and the user may do whatever they wish with them. Location information (line number and source filename) is available through the xmlwhere function. This function should only be called while an error is in progress (i.e. while in the error callback function). Error message callback functions should be declared using the XML_MSGHDLRF function prototype macro.

If any body have any sample code with them eleborating above scenario where one can redirect stderr message to user defined function. If you kindly share the same that would be great help for me.

Regards,
Suksar

icon5.gif  Oracle XML API for C [message #408243 is a reply to message #408241] Mon, 15 June 2009 07:45 Go to previous message
suksar
Hi friends,

Regards,
Suksar

Previous Topic: Runtime Configuration of Connection Pool Parameter through program
Next Topic: Unable to connect to oracle when compiling the demo proc program with 32bit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:06:34 CDT 2024