Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle eAM consultant for Gurgoan (Oracle Release 11i/R12 e-Business suite)
Oracle eAM consultant for Gurgoan [message #411464] Sat, 04 July 2009 02:02 Go to next message
vanithasmm@gmail.com
Hi ALL,
We need a Oracle eAM Consultant to work with our client in Gurgaon.Kindly revert with your resume if you are interested.
Yrs of Exp: 3-5yrs

JD:

As an Oracle Applications e AM Functional consultant, the responsibilities include effective delivery/implementation of oracle e AM modules of Oracle Release 11i/R12 e-Business suite, in order to provide an integrated information system solution. Position responsibilities include: Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design and Development, Testing, and Implementation. - Assist clients in mapping and streamlining/reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules, which include integrating the Oracle Applications with existing client systems, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment. - Assist, coach, and mentor other engagement team members on issues they may encounter in the design and implementation of solutions. - Responsible for developing and adhering to engagement team project standards to ensure the delivery of quality client deliverables. - Interface with middle and senior level executives at the client site to develop client "buy in" and support, develop business implementation strategies and ad dress specific issues that may arise during an Oracle implementation. - Actively participate in the troubleshooting phase once the product has gone "live".

Exposure to R12 / Implementation of at least 1 end to end R12 project . Working experience in the Discrete / Process Manufacturing Industries and should have at least 2 full cycle ONSITE implementations with extensive experience in Oracle modules eAM - Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work as part of a team, yet work independently on complex problems. - Experience working in an Oracle Financials and SCM implementation environment is desirable.

Regards,
Vani

Re: Oracle eAM consultant for Gurgoan [message #411465 is a reply to message #411464] Sat, 04 July 2009 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
If any one interested, please contact her directly at vanithasmm@gmail.com

Locking this topic, so that no one will reply to this with resumes.

Vanitha,
PM me, if the mail id is wrong/different.

By
Vamsi
Re: Oracle eAM consultant for Gurgoan [message #411472 is a reply to message #411465] Sat, 04 July 2009 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Unlocking the topic so that anyone that wants to make a comment or ask for information can do it.

Regards
Michel
Re: Oracle eAM consultant for Gurgoan [message #412743 is a reply to message #411465] Sat, 11 July 2009 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vanithasmm@gmail.com
vamsi kasina wrote on Sat, 04 July 2009 12:37
If any one interested, please contact her directly at vanithasmm@gmail.com

Locking this topic, so that no one will reply to this with resumes.

Vanitha,
PM me, if the mail id is wrong/different.

By
Vamsi

Hi Vamsi,

Is there anything wrong in doing a job posting in this site since i am new to this forum.Please guide me if possible.

Regards,
Vanitha
Re: Oracle eAM consultant for Gurgoan [message #412744 is a reply to message #412743] Sat, 11 July 2009 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
There is nothing wrong, this is why I unlock the topic.

Regards
Michel
Re: Oracle eAM consultant for Gurgoan [message #412799 is a reply to message #412743] Sun, 12 July 2009 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
My mistake! I just want to warn other users not to post the resume.

By
Vamsi
Re: Oracle eAM consultant for Gurgoan [message #412804 is a reply to message #412799] Sun, 12 July 2009 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Why not? What's wrong with that?
Re: Oracle eAM consultant for Gurgoan [message #412824 is a reply to message #412799] Sun, 12 July 2009 11:03 Go to previous message
orcldba10

Sad Why?????
Previous Topic: Oracle Financial Functional Consultant
Next Topic: Senior Oracle HRMS Analyst Position Available in Houston
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:43:04 CDT 2024