Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » how to find the count of attachments done before submit in Attachment Link (OAF & ebs11i)
how to find the count of attachments done before submit in Attachment Link [message #453096] Tue, 27 April 2010 02:50 Go to next message
ying0515
how to find the count of attachments done before submit in Attachment Link

Does anybody know how to find the count of attachments done in Attachment Link item type before Submit.

My requiremet is to display the count of attachments done by user used in Standard Page before he submits the page.

Any help would be appreciated.
Re: how to find the count of attachments done before submit in Attachment Link [message #453104 is a reply to message #453096] Tue, 27 April 2010 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
How is this related to Oracle?

Regards
Michel
Re: how to find the count of attachments done before submit in Attachment Link [message #453201 is a reply to message #453096] Tue, 27 April 2010 19:41 Go to previous message
ying0515
i use Jdeveloper OAF.
in controler CO.java

public void processFormRequest(OAPageContext pageContext, OAWebBean webBean)
{
super.processFormRequest(pageContext, webBean);
OAMessageAttachmentLinkBean oalink = (OAMessageAttachmentLinkBean)webBean.findChildRecursive("Attachments");
oalink. getcount ????

}
Previous Topic: Multiple Version are being made in Oracle for certain SQL's due to bind variable mismatchwith Oracle
Next Topic: deploy the project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:51:09 CDT 2024