Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » Logical Table Source
Logical Table Source [message #459011] Thu, 03 June 2010 00:02 Go to next message
venkat_ravala
Hi,

I am Ramana. I am new to OBIEE i am in learning stage. Can any one explain what is the use of Logical Table Source(LTS) in OBIEE. I tried to find out in Google but i didn't find any information about LTS.
Re: Logical Table Source [message #460451 is a reply to message #459011] Fri, 11 June 2010 05:41 Go to previous message
intcor
table in bmm layer is defined by right clicking businees model object.after creating the table one way of bringing them into bmm is by dragging and dropping the table from the physical layer to the corresponding fact table which is called as logical table source
.If a logical table in BMM layer has only one Table as the source table then it is Single LTS.
If the logical table in BMM layer has more than one table as the sources to it then it is called Multiple LTS.
Ex: Usually Fact table has Multiple LTS, for which sources will be coming from different Physical tables.
Previous Topic: report to excel ,problem number
Next Topic: RTF Format!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:35:06 CDT 2024