Home » Other » Marketplace » AnyDAC for Delphi v 4.0.1 released
|AnyDAC for Delphi v 4.0.1 released [message #473377]
||Fri, 27 August 2010 10:56
Registered: August 2010
Dear Sir or Madam,|
DA-SOFT Technologies announces the immediate availability of "AnyDAC for Delphi" v 22.214.171.1243.
* Added DBMS services (backup, restore, repair, etc) support for Firebird, Interbase, SQLite, SQL Anywhere, MS Access.
* Added SQLite driver strong encryption.
* Added MS SQL Azure support.
* Oracle driver, Informix access and general dataset optimization.
* Added SQL Anywhere v 12, SQLite v 126.96.36.199 support.
* Added ftSingle and ftExtended support.
* Added ADScript compatibility with IBScript.
* Many ADMemTable improvements, improved TClientDataSet compatibility.
* Extended help.
AnyDAC for Delphi
AnyDAC is an unique set of Universal Data Access Components for developing applications on Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal. With its powerful common architecture AnyDAC enables native high-speed direct access to Oracle, Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, MS Access, Informix and more. For complete list of features and availability, please check:
* AnyDAC home - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/
* AnyDAC shop - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/order.html
* AnyDAC trial - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/download.html
AnyDAC Core Features
* Native access to Oracle, Firebird, MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, InterBase and more. Including latest DBMS versions.
* Optimized for best possible performance (2 times faster than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress).
* Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress and ODBC data sources.
* Reach API, including 50 Delphi VCL components.
* Unified API for access to cross-database features.
* First-class support for many database-specific features, including DBMS services like backup, validate.
* Unique ADO.NET-like data engine for Win32.
* Advanced Data Access Options.
* Full support for international applications, including full Unicode support in Delphi 2009 and later.
* Cross-platform support though Free Pascal (FPC).
* Perfect integration as back-end driver for TMS AdvGrid, RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
* Enterprise - Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2.
* Workgroup - Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, Interbase, Advatage DS.
* Database in clouds - Microsoft SQL Azure.
* Desktop - SQLite, MS Access, BlackFish SQL, MS SQL CE.
* Embedded - SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded.
* Bridges - DbExpress, ODBC.
With best regards,
DA-SOFT Technologies Team
[Updated on: Fri, 27 August 2010 11:00] by Moderator
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Fri Apr 16 15:12:32 CDT 2021