Home » Infrastructure » Unix » Privilege Delegation problem (EM12 Cloud Control )
Privilege Delegation problem [message #579598] Wed, 13 March 2013 09:41 Go to next message
PerYcut
Hello All
i hope anybody can help me to understand the Privilege Delegation feature

one exambles (Unix OS (AIX))

My Listener and the database is running with user B . User B does not have OS login rights . We must login with user A and change to user B to manage the listener and the database .
In the EM12C the User A has the Run Privilege Sudo an run as user B listed .

When i shutdown the LISTENER with User A (run as B) the LISTENER goes down . When i startup the LISTENER with user A (run as B ) the LISTENER starts and the listener process run as user B . thats fine .

The same examble with the database ends with that that the database run as user A instead as user B

on the os i have the following entry in the sudoers file .

a ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/su - b, (b) /products/oracle/agent12g/sbin/nmosudo

i hope anybody can help me
thanks
Re: Privilege Delegation problem [message #579602 is a reply to message #579598] Wed, 13 March 2013 10:14 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Welcome to the forum.

Do not just tell us your interpretation, SHOW us: copy and paste all what you do and get.

Before, Please read OraFAQ Forum Guide and How to use [code] tags and make your code easier to read.
Make sure that lines of code do not exceed 80 characters when you format.
Indent the code, use code tags and align the columns in result.
Use the "Preview Message" or "Preview Quick Reply" button to verify.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Unix Script to load data into the Oracle server from Oracle client
Next Topic: Shell script is erring out with NLS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:50:42 CDT 2024