Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Generate reports 6i to Thai output (Oracle Reports , 6i, Win XP)
Generate reports 6i to Thai output [message #602424] Wed, 04 December 2013 05:01 Go to next message
cminukur
Hi,

We have one existing report of thai langauge. we modified the report to add few columns in layout and datamodel. When we try to copy and paste thai stuff as labels on layout of rdf report, its automatically changes to question marks(?). Even after executing the report, we are getting same question marks in output also.

We even done settings in registy editor for NLS_LANG as THAI.

If any other settings, please let me know.

If any work around, please help me regarding this issue.

Re: Generate reports 6i to Thai output [message #602484 is a reply to message #602424] Wed, 04 December 2013 13:27 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:
When we try to copy and paste thai stuff as labels on layout of rdf report, its automatically changes to question marks

Did you change font settings for these (new, pasted) stuff? Do you have any Thai fonts installed on the XP machine you use to develop reports? Are the same Thai fonts installed on the server (if the application is deployed to web) and/or all client computers that run the report?
Previous Topic: Displaying 0 in cells with no values in a matrix report
Next Topic: RDF is OK but REP gives error REP-0736 (there is uncompiled program)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:28:10 CDT 2024