Home » Other » Client Tools » Where to download Toad and How to install in Personal Pc (Toad)
Where to download Toad and How to install in Personal Pc [message #611073] Thu, 27 March 2014 08:25 Go to next message
rayudu.trinadh@gmail.com
hello all,

Can any help me to find where i can download the Toad for Oracle.
it is also fine if it is other than toad.
And please guide me how to install it in personal laptop.

Re: Where to download Toad and How to install in Personal Pc [message #611077 is a reply to message #611073] Thu, 27 March 2014 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EdStevens
Where to download Toad? Google is your friend but only if you use it. BTW, Toad is a commercial product now owned by Dell. You might want to consider Oracle's SQL Developer, which is free. You can download it from Oracle's site www.oracle.com. look for the 'downloads' section, or use the search field for "SQL Developer".

To install either product (or any other product), follow the instructions that come with the product.

I'm assuming you actually have access to an oracle database?
Re: Where to download Toad and How to install in Personal Pc [message #611082 is a reply to message #611077] Thu, 27 March 2014 09:03 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
There is TOAD for Oracle freeware (both 32 and 64 bit). I have never used it, though, so I don't know what it really contains. If you choose to install it (rather than SQL Developer), share your impressions after using it for certain period of time.
Previous Topic: [oracle 10g]oracle connection problem
Next Topic: Import Dump with character set WE8MSWIN1252 into database with character set WE8ISO8859P1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:15:02 CDT 2024