Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » E Business suite software required (Oracle Apps)
E Business suite software required [message #630227] Tue, 23 December 2014 06:15 Go to next message
jgjeetu

I am working as a oracle developer now I want to learn Oracle Apps too.
Please tell me where i can download E Business Suite software for the learning purpose.
I tried to find it on oracle sites , but i got confused because of so many links are there.
I have no idea which one should i download. Please help .
Thanks in advance.
Re: E Business suite software required [message #630232 is a reply to message #630227] Tue, 23 December 2014 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
http://edelivery.oracle.com
Re: E Business suite software required [message #630234 is a reply to message #630232] Tue, 23 December 2014 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jgjeetu

@john , i already said i tried to download it through oracle site but many links are there which are confusing me, please provide the exact link for the software.
Re: E Business suite software required [message #630236 is a reply to message #630234] Tue, 23 December 2014 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
That is the link. There is a button "Sign In". Guess what - if you click it, you can sign in.
You will then be prompted to choose a product pack. THere is a product pack called "E-Business Suite". Do you think that might be the one you want?

I do not see how Uncle Oracle could make this any more self-explanatory.

[Updated on: Tue, 23 December 2014 06:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: E Business suite software required [message #630308 is a reply to message #630236] Wed, 24 December 2014 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jgjeetu

sorry to say but i have doubt that you really want to help, even beginners also knows whatever you said. i said it 2 times that there are many links which are confusing me.
there are 2 choices/categories:- e-business suite and e-business suite for self study (i want to download it for win xp 32bit) and when we select any one of them it shows list of products with size under each category. i am confused that which one should i download.
Re: E Business suite software required [message #630313 is a reply to message #630308] Wed, 24 December 2014 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
You are behaving suspiciously like a troll: making silly posts in an attempt to make people annoyed. However, I shall have one try, assuming that you are not being deliberately obtuse.

The E-Business Suite Self-Study product pack is a set of downloads of just a few hundred MB each with names such as R12 Oracle E-Business Tax Fundamentals Self-Study Course. Now, do you think that is a self-study course, or do you think that it is the actual software?

If you want the actual software, you need E-Business Suite. But you can't proceed: it is not available for Windows 32bit.

--update:
correction, I see that it is available for 32bit Windows, but not the current release (which is 12.2.4). If the old 12.1.1 version is adequate for you, it is there: a 65GB download.

[Updated on: Wed, 24 December 2014 06:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: E Business suite software required [message #630315 is a reply to message #630308] Wed, 24 December 2014 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't use EBS, I have never even seen how its screens look like so I'm most probably the wrong person to jump into this discussion.

However, I'd say that you don't know what you want either. I went to the site John suggested and saw that EBS covers different areas, such as general ledger, tax management, purchasing, payables etc. It looks as if you can't download the whole EBS at once, but partially (i.e. parts you are interested in). So, I guess that you should choose one of them for now. Later, you'll choose something else and so forth (until you download and learn them all).
Re: E Business suite software required [message #630316 is a reply to message #630315] Wed, 24 December 2014 06:56 Go to previous message
John Watson
No, you have to download and install the lot (it is the very first link in the list for windows 64-bit, about half way doewn the list for 32-bit) then you enable individual modules that you have paid for. All the other downloads are extensions, such as Endeca or Manufacturing.
Previous Topic: Error in updating EGO Attributes at Item Revision Level
Next Topic: WIP Discrete Job can not find out in Purchasing order Autocreate
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:37:23 CDT 2024