Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » How to download a BLOB field data to local storage (merged) (Oracle form 12c RDS)
How to download a BLOB field data to local storage (merged) [message #679035] Thu, 30 January 2020 01:26 Go to next message
Shiv93
Hi All,

I have a blob field with a PDF stored from a web-service response. Is it possible to download the blob field data into my local machine .

Note: I don't have a unix server for storing the files as im using 12c RDS. Please let me know if there is any possibility option to download the BLOB field.

Regards,
Siva
How to download a BLOB field data to local storage [message #679036 is a reply to message #679035] Thu, 30 January 2020 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shiv93
Hi All,

I have a blob field with a PDF stored from a web-service response. Is it possible to download the blob field data into my local machine .

Note: I don't have a unix server for storing the files as im using 12c RDS. Please let me know if there is any possibility option to download the BLOB field.

Regards,
Siva
Re: How to download a BLOB field data to local storage (merged) [message #679037 is a reply to message #679035] Thu, 30 January 2020 04:08 Go to previous message
John Watson
Why can you not store the files in the RDS server? Create the directory with rdsadmin.rdsadmin_util.create_directory and then there are various utilities for copying stuff in and out.
Previous Topic: Writing from Ref cursor to UTIL file
Next Topic: Calling webservice from plsql package (merged)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:23:39 CDT 2024