Home » RDBMS Server » Networking and Gateways » How to connect to Orcale on local machine without TNS?
How to connect to Orcale on local machine without TNS? [message #66318] Thu, 28 March 2002 06:13 Go to next message
Stefan
I want to connect to Oracle on local server (Windows 2000) using PERl. TNS listener is not running.
I saw a program (written in C) connecting to Oracle
using ODBC.
Can I make connection from PERL using DBD::Oracle or DBD::ODBC and how?

Thanks
How to connect to Orcale on local machine without TNS from windows 2000? [message #66368 is a reply to message #66318] Thu, 02 May 2002 22:40 Go to previous message
muhar syarief
i have some problem while i finish installing with the oracle software on my computer with O/S windows 2000, and when i log on to username and password i put scott/tiger or system/manager,i try so many time but still not going true that is an error says TNS adapter error.should i set the Net easy config for the first time or not too? how can i solve my problem and is there any way to get connect to oracle with the easy way?
Previous Topic: Re: Net8 configure assistant test O.K,but still got Ora-1254 could not resolve service name
Next Topic: ORA-03113 error while installing ORACLE 817 Personal Ed.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 02:25:44 CDT 2024