Home » RDBMS Server » Networking and Gateways » Oracle TNS & SQLNet specifications
Oracle TNS & SQLNet specifications [message #66406] Fri, 24 May 2002 07:05 Go to next message
Manoj Karunakaran Nambiar
Using a packet sniffer I have captured some requests & Response packets related to the Oracle D/B server. I want to decode them in order to understand the D/B network activity and calculate the server response times. I would like to know how to procure/obtain/purchase specifications of Oracle's TNS and SQLNet protocols.
Re: Oracle TNS & SQLNet specifications [message #66512 is a reply to message #66406] Thu, 11 July 2002 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lamiae
je suis client+ j'ai fait une installation de oracle designer, je me connecte au oracle server via tnsnames mais je ne suis pas connectée au designer, j'ai essayer d'utiliser le fichier sqlnet en activant names.default_domain=world mais ça n'a pas marché; je vous demande une information ds ce sens.
Re: Oracle TNS & SQLNet specifications [message #66632 is a reply to message #66406] Fri, 13 September 2002 12:01 Go to previous message
Makoto
I am also looking for the specification of oracle TNS/SQLnet protocol for the same reason ( trying to trace oracle activity to monitor mainly its performance from sniffer output ).

Does anyone know whether this kind of information available or not? ( including purchasing the info )
Previous Topic: Re: make sure you use the TO_DATE('character_string', 'format')
Next Topic: Need Help!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:49:16 CDT 2024