Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore
Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore [message #94947] Thu, 27 June 2002 01:47 Go to next message
Manisha Singh
racle APPS

a) Oracle APPS Financials (2 Position)
b) Oracle Apps Sales Distribution (2 Position)
c) Oracle APPS Manufacturing (2 Position)
d)Oracle APPS Administration (2 Position)
e) Oracle OSFM

Work Experiences (3 to 4 years of experience)
should have gone through two full cycle of Oracle Implemention

Remuneration is best in the Industry
Re: Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore [message #94949 is a reply to message #94947] Thu, 27 June 2002 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saravana Kumar
SARAVANA KUMAR

Contact information
E-mail : saravan_kumar@yahoo.com
Tel : 1- 585 – 802 – 2341 (Cell)
: 1- 781 - 376 – 0029 (Res)

GENERAL

Saravana Kumar has eight years experience in US and overseas. He has worked extensively in developing financial and manufacturing solutions using Oracle database and tools. He has extensive experience in implementation and customization of Oracle Applications 10.7/11.0.3/11i Modules (AP, AR, GL, FA, AOL & SA). He has strong skills in Developer 2000 (Forms6i and Reports6i), SQL, PL/SQL, Open Interfaces and Oracle 7.1/7.3/8.0/8i under Unix platform. Oracle Certified Profession (OCP) in Pl/SQL Program Units and Forms 4.5 (Developer 2000).

PROJECT DETAILS

Client - XEROX INC., (Mar’01 – May’02)
Location - Rochester, NY, USA
Project - Market Customer Knowledge Base (MCKB)

Xerox Corporation have implemented Payables, Recivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets modules. Developed and Implemented various Interface Program( Feeder program) such as AP Invoice Interface, AR customer Interface, AR Invoice Interface, AR Lockbox, GL Revenue Recognition.

Role:
· Developed new and modifed existing Oracle
Forms, Reports, Concurrent Program and Pl/Sql
SubPrograms (Stored Packages, Stored
Procedures.) for client reporting needs.
· Populated into interface tables to store data
from flat files (Feeder system data) using
Control in SQL* Loader.
· Done design and written technical
Specification for Aflewis Data Load, coding,
and Testing.
· Completed conversion reports, forms, Pl/Sql
programs from 10.7 NCA to 11i
· Implemented various testing standard to fit
the business user requirements and completed
documentation.
· Testing of conversion routines.
· Tuned SQL Query for optimization.

Environment - H/w: HP O/s: HPUX9000 S/w: Oracle Financials 11i (AP,AR,FA,PO,GL,AOL,SA), Forms6i, Reports6i, ,Oracle 8i, SQL*Navigator, Ftp, TOAD, VSS.

Location – Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Client - Devon Energy Corporation (Oct’00 – Feb’01)
Project - Artesia Land Conversion Project

Devon Energy Corporation implemented Oracle Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Orader Management modules .

Role:
· Developed and modifed existing Oracle Forms,
Reports, Concurrent Program and Pl/Sql
SubPrograms (Stored Packages, Stored
Procedures.) for client reporting needs.
· Customizing Expense report interface,
customer interface to Payable and Receivable
modules from legacy systems.
· Data loaded using Export/Import utilities.
· Populated into interface tables to store data
from flat files (Feeder system data) using
control in SQL* Loader.
· Tuned SQL Query and done analysis of execution
plan and statistics of various SQL statements
for optimization.

Environment - H/w: Compaq O/s: WindowsNT S/w: Oracle Financials 11i (AP,AR,FA,PO,GL,AOL,SA), Forms6i, Reports6i, Oracle 8i, SQL*Navigator, Ftp, TOAD, VSS.

Client - Priceline.com (Oct’99 - Sep’00)
Location - Stamford, CT, USA
Project - Pack Auto Communications and Pack Auto CSW

Pack_Auto_Communications is Stored Package was developed to keep communication with customers who put offers through Priceline Auto-New cars division website. Once the offer submitted, this package takes care of accepting and responding to the customer through various stages. Pack_Auto_CSW Packages keep track of customer’s information.

Role:
· Involved in coding, testing and implementation.
· Developed New Oracle Stored Packages (used
concepts of oracle built in packages Dbms_SQL,
Dbms_Job) Procedures and Database Triggers.
· Modified existing Stored Packages, Procedures
and Database Triggers.
· Production Support to Auto- New Cars Web Site
Team.
· Monitor the Offers to pass through multiple
stages of Accept offer, Reasonability Review,
Credit card validity, Sales confirmation etc..
· Preparing Customer Certificates for successful
offers.
· Designing data entry screen, report
generation, testing, documentation and
implementation for Customer Certificates.
· Weekly once update chrome data affect core
tables using MS Access, SQL *loader and SQL
scripts.
· Data loading using SQL*Loader and
Export/Import utilities.
· Bimonthly send faxes to dealers/franchise
about updated business policy changes done
through stored procedure.
· Use of tuning tools SQL-Trace, Tkprof.
· Tuned Sql Query to keep the application run
very effectively.
· Created Scripts for Ad hoc job

Environment - H/w: Sun O/s: Sun Solaris, WindowsNT S/w: Oracle 8i, SQL*Navigator, Ftp, TOAD, VSS.

Client - MAT Systems Inc., (Feb’99 - Jul’99)
Location - Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Project - Time card Management System

This Product was developed to keep track of the amount of time worked by a person in a project. The employee spread geographically can submit or update their time cards through Internet. Employee logon to the WEB Server through the Internet or intranet and enter their timecard details. The WEB Server in the head office manages the interface between the HTML clients of the employee and the timecard database in the head office.

Role:
· Involved in coding, testing and implementation
of the product.
· Development of stored objects including
Packages, Stored procedures and Database
Triggers.
· Design Data entry screen, Testing of frond end
modules.
· Execution plan and statistics of various SQL
statements for optimization.
· Use of tuning tools SQL-Trace, Tkprof.
· Tuned Sql Query to keep the application run
very effectively.
· Created Database Access descriptors and Pl/Sql
cartridges which is used to access data stored
in Oracle database.
· Used built in Packages available in OWAS and
created procedures and functions for their
customization.

Environment - H/w: Sun O/s: Sun Solaris, WindowsNT S/w: Oracle 8i, SQL*Navigator, Ftp, HTML, Java Script, Toad, VSS, OWAS 3.0

Client - Sundaram Finance Ltd., (May’98 - Jan’99)
Location - Chennai, India.
Project - Telex Entry Module, Bank Balance

This Project deals with validating the input data, consolidation and generation of Daily Management Information System (MIS) Reports, using data collected from Non-Online Branches spread across India.
This module was developed to work in both GUI and Character Mode (Unix).

Role:
· Created Stored Packages, Stored Procedures and Database Triggers.
· Execution plan and statistics of various SQL statements for optimization.
· Use of tuning tools SQL-Trace
· Tuned SQL Query to keep the application run very effectively.
· Screens design and developed form module links more than one form.
· Testing of Form modules. In this module I have fully utilized T-list option in the category of List Items and Mouse-event triggers

Environment - H/w: Sun O/s: Sun Solaris, WindowsNT S/w: Oracle Financials (AP,AR,FA,PO,GL,AOL,SA), Forms4.5,Reports2.5, ,Oracle 7.3, SQL*Navigator, Ftp, VSS.

Project - Deposit Masters, Split the Deposit
Client - Sundaram Finance Ltd., (Oct’97 - Apr’98)

This Project deals with 33 Masters modules developed as a part of the Deposit System. Masters mainly divided into two divisions like Common Masters and Transaction Masters.
Involved in coding, testing and implementation of the product.

Role:
· Developed Screens design
· Developed Form Modules and link more than one form.
· Testing of Form modules in the client side.

Environment - H/w: Sun O/s: Sun Solaris, WindowsNT S/w: Oracle Financials (AP,AR,,GL,AOL,SA), Forms4.5,Reports2.5, ,Oracle 7.3, SQL*Navigator, Ftp, VSS.
-
Project - Term Depost Receipt (TDR) - Printing
Client - Sundaram Finance Ltd., (May’97 - Sep’97)

This module prints the receipt for the Term Deposit. This module gets the necessary information from the deposit tables and invokes the report module from the form for printing. This module has an option to print a deposit for any selected period range. Involved in coding, testing and implementation of the product.

Role:
· Created Stored Packages, Stored Procedures and Database Triggers.
· Developed Screens design.
· Execution plan and statistics of various SQL statements for optimization.
· Tuned SQL Query to keep the application run very effectively.
· Testing of Form modules in the client side.

Environment - H/w: Sun O/s: Sun Solaris, WindowsNT S/w: Forms4.5,Reports2.5, ,Oracle 7.x, SQL*Navigator, Ftp, VSS.

Worked as programmer for Sacs engineering company from Apr-1993 to July-1995

EDUCATION
BS in Physics – 1989
Post Graduate in Computer Applications - 1992
SUMMARY
ERP
Oracle Applications 11i/11.0.3/10.7 NCA Modules (AP, AR, GL, FA, PO, AOL & SA)

Languages:
SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, C, HTML, JavaScript, Cobol

GUI/ Tools:
Developer 2000 (Reports 6i/2.5, Forms 6i/4.5), SQL*Loader, SQL
Navigator, TOAD, VSS, Erwin 4.0
RDBMS:
Oracle 7.1/7.3/8.0/8i
Web Server:
OAS
Sun OS 5.x/Sun Solaris 2.x, MS-Windows 3.x/98/NT, Unix
Re: Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore [message #95014 is a reply to message #94947] Wed, 14 August 2002 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saurabh Jauhari
I have about 2 years' experience in 11i with assignments ranging from designing and managing development of customizations, to scoping study and proposal generation.
I possess a masters in Business Administration from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow and have worked for a year with India's largest truck manufacturer.
I possess sound functional knowledge and my experience is largely in Distribution modules viz. OM (including advanced pricing) and INV, with moderate exposure to AR, PO and WIP.
I would request a little more information if your requirement is still open.
Kindly contact me by e-mail.

Regards,
Jauhari
Re: Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore [message #95072 is a reply to message #94947] Fri, 04 October 2002 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hansi
We have openings in singapore and USA.please send your resume ASAP.
Re: Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore [message #95078 is a reply to message #94947] Tue, 08 October 2002 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swamy
Dear Sir,
We are one of the leading consultants at Hyderabad.We are dealing with Manpower recruitments in any type of field (IT, Non-IT, Labour, etc. will be placed around the globe.) Management services, conducting Events and so on…. we sent most of the candidates to South Korea,USA, UK, AUS, Mauritius.To globalize our network in and around we are expanding our network channel for our mutual benefit We are visiting Malaysia for business expansion and to have a good tie-ups with a genuine clients And we are looking for an appointment before we come to Malaysia we are mostly visiting on 5th of October. Hence if your interest lies in the same please do contact with out hesitation.
Waiting for your favorable reply at the earliest. What ever the matter pls do reply.
Note: Treat it as most urgent
Thank You,
“Have A Nice Day”
With Regards,

swamy-HR
swamy_hr@rediffmail.com
Pastures Management services
S-3,shiridi apartments
Beside yashoda Hospitals
Somagiguda, Hyderabad.
Phone-6625794, 6625795
Please you can visit our site www.pasturessoft.com
Re: Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore [message #95322 is a reply to message #94949] Thu, 10 July 2003 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr.Supachoke Thaiwongwora
RESUME

Name Mr. Supachoke Thaiwongworakul

Nationality Thai

Home 79/84 Hunsa Village, Petkasem Rd, Nhongkam ,
Bangkok 10160

Telephone 02-4207901
Mobile Phone 01-4874753

Title Technical Consultant

Education Graduating : Institute of Rajaphat , Suandusit Campus, M.BA. Science of Management, Bangkok, Thailand

B.SC Computer Science; Mahidol University, Thailand

Advanced Diploma in Business Computer, Bangkok Commercial Campus,
Thailand
Hardware DEC OSF/1, SUN, IBM-PC and Other PC
Operating UNIX, Windows NT, Win95, Win98 , Win2000 and Windows XP
Systems
RDBMS ORACLE 7, ORACLE8 and ORACLE i plateform
DBMS HIERARCHICAL
Language SQL, SPL, PL/SQL - Store Procedure, SQL Loader,
Oracle Designer/2000,
Oracle Developer 6i (Forms and Reports)
Oracle Graphics 2.5, Oracle Jdeveloper 3.1 , Oracle Workflow
Oracle Applications Oracle Financial Applications
Oracle Manufacturing Applications
Networking LAN - Ethernet, TCP/IP, WAN
Page 2

Experience Summary

Hutchison CAT Wireless Multimedia Limited August '02 - At present
Title : Assistant Manager - Enterprise Support System Development

Mr. Supachoke Thaiwongworakul has work with Hutchison CAT Wireless Multimedia Limited (the new provider CDMA mobile system), since August 2002 as Assistant Manager in Enterprise Support System Development. The responsibility of support, customization, development and implementation backoffice system by Oracel Financial R11i (AP, AR, PO, Inventory , OE and Shipping). Those all of objects which generated and developed by Oracle Developer 6i (Forms and Reports), Oracle PL/Sql and Oracle Workflow in OM (Cost of goods sold, Sales Order).

Oracle Corporation (Thailand) October'97 - April'02
Title : Staff Consultant

Mr. Supachoke Thaiwongworakul has worked with Oracle Corporation (Thailand) since October 1997 - April 2002, most of the time as Staff Technical consultant. He has the knowledge and experience in the database, tools, language and Oracle Financial Application and Oracle Manufacturing Applications such as SQL, PL/SQL, PL/SQL Store Procedure, SQL Loader, Oracle Form 4.5 to 6i, Oracle Report 2.5 to 6i that relate with the Oracle Application System and Interfacing between Foreign Module and Oracle Applications.

The Client Site
ADB (Asian Development Bank,Philippine) Nov '01 to Mar'02
"Oracle Financial"
Response for part of a consultant team to development and customization Oracle Financial (R11i) in ADB (Asian Development Bank) Philippine. Customization reports and forms in AP, AR, PO and GL which generated and developed by Oracle Developer 2000 (Forms , Reports and PL/SQL).

GE Aircraft Mar'00 to Feb'01
"Oracle Manufacturing"
Response for part of a consultant team to development and support Oracle Application Manufacturing module BOM. Develop the Routing Interface from legacy system into Oracle which interface program was generated and developed by Oracle PL/Sql. Implementation was done on Oracle Database release 8.0.4. For projects corporation with Oracle U.S.A. consulting team.

GE Aircraft (Malaysia) July '99 to Sep'99
"Oracle Manufacturing"
Work Corporating with Oracle Malaysia, Oracle U.S.A in GE Aircraft (Malaysia) response for part of a consultant team to develop and customize Oracle Applications Manufacturing in module Inventory. This module was developed by Oracle Developer 2000. Implementation was done on Oracle Database release 8.0.4.

Alcatel April '99 to May'99
"Network provider"
Response for part of a consultant team to develop Video On Demand (VOD) system for administrator input form web. This module was generated and developed by Oracle Designer 2000 release 2.1. Implementation was done on Oracle Database release 8.0.4, Oracle Web Server release 3.0.1.8 and Oracle Video Server release 3.0.4.

Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT) Jun'98 to Aug'98
"Oil and Gas Industry"
Development and implementation how to extract data from Oracle Inventory for petroleum stock data warehouse. And develop PTT system for build report to government develop by Oracle Form 4.5 and Oracle Report 2.5 .

Airport Authority of Thailand (AAT)
"Oracle Financial"
Was a team member to develop and customization reports of Oracle Financial (R10.7) in module AP, AR and Inventory. Development program objects by Oracle Developer2000 and Oracle PL/Sql.

Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA)
"Dataware House"
Was a team member to implement Oracle Datawarehouse in BMA. Response by extract data from Oracle Database to Oracle Express which program implement by Oracle PL/Sql

Seagate (Thailand)
"Oracle Manufacturing"
Was a team member to implement Oracle Manufacturing module inventory by working develop and customization Inventory Interface program which generate by Oracle PL/Sql and Oracle Report.

Page 3

THAICOM Management Group November 1995 - September 1997
Title : Software Engineer

Responsible for the user's requirement, analysis, designing, developing, implementation, documentation and maintenance of customer information of the DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE (DOA) project that include custom module - Budget Planning, Budget Control, Procurement and Financial Module which using Oracle Designer/200 for and Oracle Developer/200 for design, developing and documentation

Beside above project, Mr. Supachoke Thaiwongworakul was response for user's requirement, analysis, designing, developing, implementation, documentation and maintenance of customer Information of Plant Information and Plant Clinic Information of the DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE (DOA) using Oracle Designer/200, Oracle Developer/200 and Oracle Web 2.0
Technology that design, developing, documentation and spread Information of project to target.

Oracle Systems (Thailand) June 1995 - October 1995
Title : Associate Consultand

Responsible for the development and customization Oracle Financial (R.10.5) in module AR, AP at project Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT). The customization of objects which using Oracle Developer/200 and Oracle PL/Sql.

Page 4

Training Background

- Introduction to Oracle SQL Plus/PL/SQL
- Oracle Database Management Administrative
- Oracle Database Concept
- Oracle Tuning
- Oracle Designer/2000
- Oracle Form 4.5
- Oracle Report 2.5
- Oracle Graphic 2.5
- UNIX & Shell Script
- Oracle Jdeveloper 3.1
- Oracle Portal 3.0
- Oracle Report 6i
- Oracle Form 6i
- Oracle Work Flow

Knowledge Background

- Database Management Systems (Basic & Advanced)
- Computer Network (Basic & Advanced)
- Management of Computer Security
- Relational Database & SQL
- Information Systems Analysis & Design
- Management Information Systems
- SQL*Net Configuration
- Install Designer/2000 on the Client and Server
i have query ? [message #95643 is a reply to message #95078] Tue, 23 March 2004 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kalyan kumar srirangam
i am kalyan completed my p.g degree MSc(IS) and DBA from sqlstar. so is their any vacancies at present.
i promise u that i will do for my best
Re: Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore [message #471009 is a reply to message #94947] Thu, 12 August 2010 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poovannan_kpn

Sir, I am poovannan from India in Tamil Nadu.I have 3.5 years exp in Oracle functional consultant in SCM(distribution) modules.I want to work in Singapore so pl If you know any other offer adopt my profile pl intimate me .my Id. Poovannan_79@yahoo.com[/email] ORACLE FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT-SCM

EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
• Over 5.5 years of professional experience in which 3.5 years of experience in Oracle Apps Distribution Module and 2 years of experience in manufacture field as a office assistant
• Involved in 1 full life cycle implementation in Oracle Apps Distribution Module (INV, PO, OM) in version 11.5.10.2 & R12
• Worked in production support project in Purchasing Module.
• Knowledge in Order to Cash (O2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) life Cycles.
• Very good client facing and customer handling skills.

EDUCATION:
• B.B.A in Madras University
• M.B.A (International business) in Annamalai University
Oracle Certified Associate ( OCA), Oracle 9i SQL/PL-SQL Developer Certification

SKILLS SET IN ORACLE APPS:
• Oracle Inventory
• Oracle Purchasing
• Oracle Order Management
• Advanced Pricing
• Order to cash
• Procure to pay
PROJECT EXPERIENCE:

APPS INFOTEC PVT LTD, Chennai JAN 09 dec09
www.appsinfotec.com

APPS INFOTEC (AIT) is a fast growing and competitive organization with a team of highly qualified professionals. Our core competency lies with Oracle based products in the high end areas like Oracle Applications E-Business Suite-11i & R12 and its add-on products like Application Desktop Integrators (ADI), Oracle Discoverer, etc. AIT offers a blend of technical & functional consultants, who bring in vast experience and in-depth knowledge gained from a number of successful implementations in E-Business Suite at leading companies across the globe. AIT has strong in-house training capabilities and infrastructure. APPS INFOTEC (AIT) is a certified Partner for Oracle, CRM on Demand.

PROJECT 1:
Oracle Apps Implementation Project
CLIENT : HI-TECH ARAI
Designation: Functional Consultant
Role: Functional Consulting in Implementation of Distribution Modules

Hi-Tech Arai Ltd, the oil seals and automobile components manufacturing company, plans to set up a new plant to manufacture aluminum pressure die-casting items, a delicate automobile spare.

. Responsibilities:
• Carried out Business Process Study and prepared RD020 Document.
• Carried out Business Requirements Study and Mapping and prepared BR030 document.
• Identified the Gaps between the package offerings v/s business requirements and suggest work-around solutions/customizations required. Developed the functional specifications for the customizations. Extensively involved in the TO BE discussions with the client.
• Configured Oracle Applications in INV, OM and PO modules in the test instance and prepared BR100 setup documents.
• Implemented Advanced Pricing Requirements with Modifiers and Qualifiers for Advertisements. Business and Drop Shipment as workflow in OM.
• Used Oracle Business Accelerators A new generation configuration tool by oracle to reduce the implementation time. Configured the Test Instance through OBA.
• Clients Requirement such as Requisition Approval, Payable
• Environment: Oracle Distribution Modules, Oracle Version 12.0.4

CALYPSO TECHNOLOGY Chennai Dec 06 dec08
(www.calypsotech.co.in)

CALYPSO TECHNOLOGY is a fast growing and competitive organization with a team of highly qualified professionals. Our core competency lies with Oracle based products in the high end areas like Oracle Applications E-Business Suite-11i & R12

PROJECT 2: Oracle Apps Roll Out Project

Client: Asian Health & Nutri Foods Ltd Feb 08 Nov 08

Designation: Functional Consultant
Role: Functional Consulting in Implementation of Distribution Modules.

Asian Foods is one of the leading manufacturers of Fried Gram, Toor Dhal & Urid Dhal in India. They also produce several by products such as Gram Flour, Sambhar Dhal etc... from the Raw Bengal Gram & Toor Dhal.

Responsibilities:

• Carried out Business Requirements Study and Mapping and prepared BR030 document.
• Identified the Gaps between the package offerings v/s business requirements and suggest work-around solutions/customizations required. Developed the functional specifications for the customizations. Extensively involved in the TO BE discussions with the client.
• Configured Oracle Applications in INV, OM and PO modules in the test instance and prepared BR100 setup documents.
• Implemented Advanced Pricing Requirements with Modifiers and Qualifiers for Advertisements. Business and Drop Shipment as workflow in OM.
• Used Oracle Business Accelerators A new generation configuration tool by oracle to reduce the implementation time. Configured the Test Instance through OBA.
• Configured the AME (Approval Management Engine) for Clients Requirement such as Requisition Approval, Payable Invoice Approval & Quality Approval for Sample Creation using AME module.

Environment: Oracle Distribution Modules, Oracle Version 11.5.10.2

PROJECT 3: Oracle Apps Support Project

Client : Bell Atlantic(U.S.A)

Designation: Junior Consultant (Associate)

Role: Associate Consultant in offshore support

Responsibilities:
• Identified the Gaps between the package offerings v/s business requirements and suggest work-around solutions / customizations required. Developed the functional specifications for the customizations.
• Configured Oracle Applications in INV,OM,PO and O2C modules in the test and Production instances and prepared BR100 setup documents.
• Extended Product Training to the Key Business Users.
• Involved in coordinating and assisting the users in User Acceptance Testing.
• Involved in mapping of legacy data like Price Lists, Items, On-hand Qty, etc to Interface columns for migration of legacy data to Oracle Applications.
• Functionally involved in development of Custom Reports like MIS reports, Sales Invoice, Material Issue Voucher, GRN Report, and Purchase Order.

Environment: Oracle Distribution Modules, Oracle Version 11.5.10.2

PROJECT 4: Post Implementation Support Project

Client: Cholayil Pvt Ltd, Chennai

Designation: Oracle Apps Trainee Consultant
Role: Functional Support for Distribution Modules (Inv, PO & OM).

Responsibilities:
• Carried out Business Process Study.
• Setup of Customers, Defining Order Types and integration with different options of Processing of Sales Orders.
• Payment Terms were associated. Credit check rules for the transactions were defined.
• Defining Release Rules, Release Sequence Rules, Shipping Parameters, Document Sequences, etc.
• Price Lists in Different Currencies and corresponding modifiers and qualifiers were defined.
• Analyzed Reports Requirements for MIS and involved in mapping the requirements.
• Prepared Mapping Document MD050, Report Mapping for Gross Margin Analysis Report.
• Extended Training and Support to the key users.
• Environment: Distribution Modules, Version 11.5.9.

KARUR K.C.P PACKAGINGS LTD (PONDY PAPER DIVISION) Jun 04 Nov 06

Worked in Sales and Logistics Department as Assistant and was in charge of Logistics , purchasing and package activities of K.C.P.

Involved as Key user during ERP Implementation in K.C.P

Involved as Sales & Distribution Key user in ERP Implementation.

Designation: Office Assistant - Logistics
:
SOFTWARE SKILLS:
Operating System : Ms-Dos, Windows' 95, 98, XP, NT, 2000, 2003 Server
Hardware : Hardware Assembling and Troubleshoot
ERP : Oracle EBS 11i (11.5.10.2) & R12 (12.0.4)
Languages : SQL ,PLSQL
Tools : SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, Toad, Data loader.

DBMS : Oracle 9i/8i/8.x, MS-Access, SQL Server

Office packages : Ms-word, Ms-excel, Ms-Power Point.

PERSONAL DETAILS:
Removed.

Edit:

Removed certain sensitive personal information.
Mahesh Rajendran

[Updated on: Thu, 12 August 2010 07:58] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore [message #471072 is a reply to message #471009] Thu, 12 August 2010 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Great! Replying to a post, which is from 2002....
Re: Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore [message #471112 is a reply to message #471072] Thu, 12 August 2010 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poovannan_kpn

ok thank you sir, Now I want work in singapore.how should i do .If i go to singapore by Tourist visa can i get a job. pl if you know any other information pl
Re: Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore [message #471133 is a reply to message #471112] Thu, 12 August 2010 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
Well,
we can't give suggestions on emigration issues. This is just a technical forum.
But I can definitely state that posting Passport Number/Personal information in
a public forum is not a very good idea.
Re: Oracle applications consultants needed urgently for Singapore [message #471176 is a reply to message #471133] Thu, 12 August 2010 12:11 Go to previous message
poovannan_kpn

thank you for your replay.but i had mentioned my detail.i cant delete .if you any idea about singapore pl just you can comment
Previous Topic: Breaking into DBA work
Next Topic: Future of Mobile at MODS 2010: Call for Participation Open for India's Mobile Developer Conference
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:29:21 CDT 2024