Home » RDBMS Server » Security » EMC Control Center Oracle Database access
icon8.gif  EMC Control Center Oracle Database access [message #126066] Thu, 30 June 2005 14:28 Go to next message
patelv3
I am trying to access the EMC Control Center Database. Does anyone one know the default username and password that would allow me access to the database

Thanks in advance
VP
Re: EMC Control Center Oracle Database access [message #138493 is a reply to message #126066] Thu, 22 September 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sunil_v_mishra
hi,,

I dont know meaning of EMC...Sad

You can try below things
=========================
To connect OEM you can use system/manager in standalone.

And to connect with Oracle Enterprise Management console login
sysman/oem_temp (Note:- before connecting you have to configure OMC)

If your are working in windows environment then you have to start service Oracloraclehome92managementserver well in my case i was using 9i so it is having 92 in service name you must be having some other number depending upon your database version.

Regards
Always Friend Sunil

[Updated on: Thu, 22 September 2005 05:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: EMC Control Center Oracle Database access [message #139736 is a reply to message #138493] Thu, 29 September 2005 06:52 Go to previous message
girish.rohini
try with username "admin" & password "password". It may work. Or else try using OS authentication for accessing repository.

@Sunil

EMC is an organization providing solution for backup, storage management (SAN) etc. For more information: http://www.emc.com/

--Girish
Previous Topic: Solaris 9 10g - how to enfoce password complexity
Next Topic: resetting passwords for user accounts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:28:33 CDT 2024