Home » RDBMS Server » Server Utilities » problem to load data TO ORACLE (merged 3 cross-posts)
problem to load data TO ORACLE (merged 3 cross-posts) [message #169795] Fri, 28 April 2006 14:03 Go to next message
kespinoza97
I have a problem, I need to load data to ORACLE in this format .txt
DFASD|SIOFSF|34JKJ|^MRERWR|RERE|SDFSDF|^MDKFSDF|992K|JSFSD

This block it has several followed records or registry , that is the sign ^M is a end of record but when load the data ,it created as 1 single registry and does not have to be must create 3 registries because the sign ^M me does not recognize it like end of record.
MY QUESTION:
That steps I must do so that my CTL (control file) understands when raising the data that the sign ^M is a end of record and creates the following registry.. PLEASE,,,
problem to load data [message #169796 is a reply to message #169795] Fri, 28 April 2006 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kespinoza97

This block it has several followed records or registry , that is the sign ^M is a end of record but when load the data ,it created as 1 single registry and does not have to be must create 3 registries because the sign ^M me does not recognize it like end of record.
MY QUESTION:
That steps I must do so that my CTL (control file) understands when raising the data that the sign ^M is a end of record and creates the following registry.. PLEASE,,,
icon5.gif  problem to load data TO ORACLE [message #169798 is a reply to message #169795] Fri, 28 April 2006 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kespinoza97

MY QUESTION:
Re: problem to load data TO ORACLE [message #169817 is a reply to message #169798] Fri, 28 April 2006 18:33 Go to previous message
Barbara Boehmer
answered in spanish forum:

http://www.orafaq.com/forum/m/169816/43710/#msg_169816
Previous Topic: Keep getting ORA-12560 & ORA-12514 Errors
Next Topic: Character Set Conversion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 09:42:11 CDT 2024