Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » what is OA Framework ???
what is OA Framework ??? [message #173947] Thu, 25 May 2006 06:07 Go to next message
appsoracle
Can anybody tell what is OA framework and how to make use of it?

Regards

Re: what is OA Framework ??? [message #174025 is a reply to message #173947] Thu, 25 May 2006 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hobbes
OA Framework is the development and deployment platform for Oracle Applications 11i web-based modules (such as iExpense, Knowledge Management). It is based on the J2EE MVC architecture, and features industry standards such as XML, Java/JSP, SQL and Web Services.

OA Framework provides several benefits including sophisticated personalization/extension capabilities , high end-user/developer productivity and improved performance.

This framework is closely tied in with Oracle Applications AOL, so you'd be using it only if you are working on an Oracle Applications 11i module based on the framework. It is not a stand-alone MVC framework like, say, Struts.

JDeveloper OA Extension is available for developers to customize OA Framework-based applications. You can download this from Metalink.

To know more, refer OA Framework Developer's Guide and Personalization and Extensibility Guide on Metalink.
Re: what is OA Framework ??? [message #314133 is a reply to message #173947] Tue, 15 April 2008 18:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sreenu80

Hi friends

Could i get the some documentation stuff on the OA Freamwork.

thaks
srinvias
Re: what is OA Framework ??? [message #406430 is a reply to message #173947] Thu, 04 June 2009 00:23 Go to previous message
anilpassi
For free video demo's of OA Framework Tutorial, visit
http://apps2fusion.com/apps/oa-framework

The above link also contains numerous real life OA Framework solutions

If you seek professional hands-on intensive training from trainers, then visit
http://focusthread.com/training/oa-framework-training
Previous Topic: XMLSequence String match how to make it work?
Next Topic: Problem with ojdbc14.jar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:52:47 CDT 2024